1st TNNLS-CCI Moot Court Competition [Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, Feb 2-4]: Register by Nov 25
The Competition Commission of India (CCI), in collaboration with Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS) will organise the CCI-TNNLS NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION from 2nd to 4th February, 2018 at Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli.
We cordially invite you all to be a part of the Competition.
About the Organisers
Competition Commission of India is a regulatory body established by the Government of India with effect from 14 October 2003.
The Tamil Nadu National Law School is a University established to provide quality legal education by the Tamil Nadu National Law School Act, 2012.
Students pursuing their LL.B. Degree in the 5 Year or 3 year law course are eligible. Only one team (comprising of 2 speakers and 1 researcher or 2 speakers only) from each institution shall be allowed to participate in the competition.
Registration of the Moot
Registration opens on 2nd November, 2017.
Teams have to register by sending a mail to [email protected] and a Demand Draft of
Rs. 3,000 drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, Tamil Nadu National Law School’ to the
Tamil Nadu National Law School
Dindigul Main Road, Navalurkuttapattu,
Tamil Nadu – 620009
The last date for receipt of the Registration fees (by means of DD only) is November 25, 2017. The Moot shall be based on the memorial elimination format. The top twenty-four (24) teams shall be selected to participate in the oral rounds.
- Important deadlines
- Release of the Moot Problem: November 14, 2017
- Last date of registration: November 30, 2017
- Last date for seeking clarifications in the Moot Problem: December 2, 2017
- Last date of submission of hard copy of Demand Draft and Registration Form: December 7, 2017
- Last date of Submission of soft copy of Memorials: December 30, 2017
- Results of Memorial Rounds: January 7, 2018
- Last date of Submission of hard copy of Memorials: January 22, 2018
- Oral Rounds: February 2 – 4, 2018
Follow this space here.
For clarifications, the participants may feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail.
Contact persons: Tarun Donadi (Convenor) – 9791597777
Sethupathy Rathna Kumar (Secretary) – 8754149670
E-mail ID: [email protected]