- ticket title
- Opportunity for Research Associate Under Management and Editorial Board of Law Mantra (Stipend 2,000 Per Month): Apply before 1st February, 2018
- CALL FOR PAPERS JOURNAL OF LEGAL STUDIES AND RESEARCH VOLUME 4 ISSUE 1 – FEBRUARY 2018
- CALL FOR PAPERS FOR CORPORATE LAW JOURNAL, Volume 1, Issue II, Submit By 25th Feb
- Jus Imperator 1st National Online Debate Competition 2018(PRIZE WORTH RS 3500) on 27th January 2018
- “The GLCMUN Society is honoured to announce and invite essays for the Freedom Fighter Prem Nidhi Agrawal Memorial Essay Competition in association with Virendra Agrawal & Co, Deadline 12th Feb 2018”
The School of Law, Raffles University in association with Surana & Surana International Attorneys is proud to announce the first edition of National Labour Law Moot Court Competition, 2018.
The competition seeks to promote the interest among the law students in the most untouched area in the moot court competitions i.e., Labour Law and Goods and Service Tax Law.
We invite national as well as international Esteemed Law Schools to participate in this venerated Moot Court Competition.
Aim & Purpose
1st SURANA & SURANA & SCHOOL OF LAW, RAFFLES UNIVERSITY NATIONAL LABOUR LAW MOOT COURT 2018 has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in Labour Law besides developing cutting edge skills in research, writing and advocacy.
This edition’s moot proposition is based upon the Labour Law, Child Rights and Goods and Service Tax. It is the first time in India where law students are getting opportunity to learn and research on the new Goods and Services Tax Act.
Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
Online registrations are open from 23rd December 2017. The teams must register online by 31 January 2018.
Teams will have to register online at www.moot.in.
The registration fees of Rs. 4000/- to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of The Registrar, School of Law, Raffles University, Neemrana.
- Winner – Rs. 20,000/-
- Runner up – Rs.10,000/-
- Best Memorial – Trophy
- Best Student Advocate – Trophy
All participants will be issued participation certificates.
- Start of Online Registration: 27 December 2017
- Last date for Online Registration: 31 January 2018
- Last date for receiving copies of Reg. Form / Approval letter: 1 February 2018
- Submission of Travel form: 3 February 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials. One Hard Copy (both applicant and respondent)
& Soft Copy by email: 3 February 2018
- Submission of Memorials ( Five Hard Copies) During Orientation: 16 February 2018
- Orientation: 16 February 2018
- Prelims / Octa / Quarters: 17 February 2018
- Semifinal, Final, Valediction & Prize distribution: 18 February 2018
Venue and Date
The 1st SURANA & SURANA & SCHOOL OF LAW, RAFFLES UNIVERSITY NATIONAL LABOUR LAW MOOT COURT 2018 shall be held from 16 – 18 February 2018 at School of Law, Raffles University, Neemrana Japanese Zone, National Highway-8, Neemrana, District-Alwar, Rajasthan PIN-301705.
Any clarifications for the competition can be sought from:
Regarding Queries on Case / Submission of Memorials /Accommodation / Transport/ etc.
(a) Mr. Kanishk Sewak – [email protected], Mob: +91-96690 99369
(b) Mrs. Garima Lakhmani – [email protected], Mob: +91-99582 93963
Email: [email protected], Ph: 044 – 2812 0000, Fax: 91 – 44 – 2812 0001
- Ravindra Solanki – [email protected], Mob: +91-82093 88210
- Agam Maloo – [email protected], Mob: +91-77420 51717
- Rishabh Rathore – [email protected], Mob: +91-80031 20206
- Diksha Yadav – [email protected], Mob: +91-95710 81655
- Kulvardhan Singh Bhati – [email protected], Mob: +91-88908 11119
- Unnati Vijay- [email protected], Mob: +91-70730 78532