- ticket title
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
INTO LEGAL WORLD
In Association With
UGC RECOGNIZED JOURNAL OF SOCIAL AND LEGAL STUDIES
1st INTERNATIONAL ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION 2017
We are proud to announce our 1st International Article Writing Competition 2017 on the broad theme of ‘Society and Justice’. The theme is broad in nature; hence, the participants may take up any Topic/Trend/Issue/Development covered under the purview of the theme.
The competition aims at attaining the vision of Into Legal World and Lex Revolution. We are happy to invite original and well researched unpublished papers in the form of articles for the competition. The articles adjudged as the top 20 Best Researched Articles will be published in a special edition of Lex Revolution [ISSN 2394-997X], a UGC approved periodical indexed quarterly published journal of socio-legal studies. Winners of the competition will be given free service worth 15 thousand for publication of their book through ‘Into Legal World’.
THEME: SOCIETY AND JUSTICE
SUB-THEMES: The authors may take up any recent topic or issue related to the broad theme. Some of the issues may include
- Constitutionality of restriction of women in sacred places
- Women and Muslim Law.
- Gender based reservation.
- Legislation on marital rape.
- Juvenile Justice, care and protection of children.
- Need for legislation on LGBT
- Right to privacy in the digital age.
- Single parent adoption.
- Right to nationality and statelessness.
- Any other related topic
200 INR for Indian Participants
800 INR for Participants from SAARC Region
1000 INR for International Participants
‘Click Here’ to make payment for Registration.
GUIDELINES AND RULES:
- The Article must be written in English.
- The formatting style shall be Harvard Bluebook 19th
- Font: Times New Roman; Headings 14, Text 12 and Footnotes 10.
- Line Spacing: 1.5 and Justified.
- Word limit: 5000 words inclusive of footnotes.
- Co-authorship is restricted to two participants only.
- The article shall not be plagiarized. Only the original articles will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the article. The participants will submit a separate undertaking with regard to originality of work.
- Copyright of the Articles shall rest with the organizers (Lex Revolution). Organizers hold the right to republish the articles if required.
- Identification mark (name or any mark which identifies the author) must not be found in any part of the article.
- The Participants must submit their article via e-mail only, with the following attachments:
- Article in MS Word format with the subject “Article Writing Competition”.
- Cover page containing Name, Nationality, Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number and Name of the College/University of the Participant.
- Declaration of originality of work.
- Payment proof of entry fees.
Send your entries to [email protected]
The competition is open for all Students, teachers, and research scholars from any law school/college, or university.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
30th November, 2017.
AWARDS AND BENEFITS:
- Publication of top 20 papers in Lex Revolution on payment of processing fees of ₹600
- Certificate of publication
- Hard copy of the journal to top 20.
- Certificate of participation to all participants
- Price worth 15 thousand is free for publication of Book through Into Legal World (Terms and conditions apply)