- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
Amity Law School, Delhi has been organising the Annual National Level Moot Court Competition every year for the last 15 years. In continuance with our tradition, we are hosting the event for its 16th edition to be held from from 3rd March to 5th March, 2017.
The moot problem is based on concepts of Constitutional Law and Criminal Procedure. The venue is Amity Law School, F-1 Block, Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida – 201303.
The Rules of the Competition, Registration Form, and the Moot Problem are attached herewith.
For any further queries, you may contact Ms. Rubina Grewal Nagra, Faculty Coordinato,r at (+91) 9971000566; Dr. Sanjana Sharma, Faculty Coordinator, at (+91) 9810422786; Ms. Harpreet Kalsi, Student Convenor, at (+91) 9958944855; or Mr. Pritish Sabharwal, Student Convenor, at (+91) 9871878690.
Moot problem: – amnc-problem-2017
Rules: – anmc-rules-2017
Timeline: – timeline-new
Travel Form: – travel-form