- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
Amity Law School, Delhi has been organising the Annual National Level Moot Court Competition every year for the last 15 years. In continuance with our tradition, we are hosting the event for its 16th edition to be held from from 3rd March to 5th March, 2017.
The moot problem is based on concepts of Constitutional Law and Criminal Procedure. The venue is Amity Law School, F-1 Block, Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida – 201303.
The Rules of the Competition, Registration Form, and the Moot Problem are attached herewith.
For any further queries, you may contact Ms. Rubina Grewal Nagra, Faculty Coordinato,r at (+91) 9971000566; Dr. Sanjana Sharma, Faculty Coordinator, at (+91) 9810422786; Ms. Harpreet Kalsi, Student Convenor, at (+91) 9958944855; or Mr. Pritish Sabharwal, Student Convenor, at (+91) 9871878690.
Moot problem: – amnc-problem-2017
Rules: – anmc-rules-2017
Timeline: – timeline-new
Travel Form: – travel-form