- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Amity Law School, Delhi has been organising the Annual National Level Moot Court Competition every year for the last 15 years. In continuance with our tradition, we are hosting the event for its 16th edition to be held from from 3rd March to 5th March, 2017.
The moot problem is based on concepts of Constitutional Law and Criminal Procedure. The venue is Amity Law School, F-1 Block, Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida – 201303.
The Rules of the Competition, Registration Form, and the Moot Problem are attached herewith.
For any further queries, you may contact Ms. Rubina Grewal Nagra, Faculty Coordinato,r at (+91) 9971000566; Dr. Sanjana Sharma, Faculty Coordinator, at (+91) 9810422786; Ms. Harpreet Kalsi, Student Convenor, at (+91) 9958944855; or Mr. Pritish Sabharwal, Student Convenor, at (+91) 9871878690.
Moot problem: – amnc-problem-2017
Rules: – anmc-rules-2017
Timeline: – timeline-new
Travel Form: – travel-form