- ticket title
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
Amity Law School, Delhi has been organising the Annual National Level Moot Court Competition every year for the last 15 years. In continuance with our tradition, we are hosting the event for its 16th edition to be held from from 3rd March to 5th March, 2017.
The moot problem is based on concepts of Constitutional Law and Criminal Procedure. The venue is Amity Law School, F-1 Block, Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida – 201303.
The Rules of the Competition, Registration Form, and the Moot Problem are attached herewith.
For any further queries, you may contact Ms. Rubina Grewal Nagra, Faculty Coordinato,r at (+91) 9971000566; Dr. Sanjana Sharma, Faculty Coordinator, at (+91) 9810422786; Ms. Harpreet Kalsi, Student Convenor, at (+91) 9958944855; or Mr. Pritish Sabharwal, Student Convenor, at (+91) 9871878690.
Moot problem: – amnc-problem-2017
Rules: – anmc-rules-2017
Timeline: – timeline-new
Travel Form: – travel-form