- ticket title
- Call for Papers: NLU Jodhpur’s Journal of Intellectual Property Studies: Submit by Jan 20
- NATIONAL ROUNDS: The Louis M Brown and Forrest S Mosten International Client Consultation Competition [ICFAI, Hyderabad, Jan 19-21]: Register by Jan 6
- CFP: Amity Law School’s Conference on Socio-Legal Rights of Women [Feb 9-10, Jaipur]: Submit by Dec 15
- GNLU’s Certificate Course on Introduction to Japanese Law [January 8-12]: Register by Jan 3
- IIM Calcutta Model United Nations [Dec 16-17]: Registrations Open
Rizvi Law College’s 9th RLC Saquib Rizvi Memorial Moot Competition 2018 [March 9-11, Mumbai]: Register by Jan 8
The Rizvi Law College, Mumbai is organising the 9th RLC Saquib Rizvi Memorial National Moot Court Competition between March 09 and 11, 2018.
The Moot Competition will be held at the College Campus located in Bandra West, the beautiful suburb of Mumbai. Selection will be based on the memorials.
Interested teams are required to register via email on or before Monday, 8th January 2018.
The winning team of the 9th RLC Saquib Rizvi Memorial National Moot Court Competition will be awarded with a trophy, cash prize of Rs. (INR 40,000/- ) along with Internships in prestigious law firms and other complementary gifts.
The Runners up team for the 9th RLC Saquib Rizvi Memorial National Moot Court Competition will also be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. (INR 20,000/- ) along with Internships in Prestigious law firms and other complementary gifts.
There will be a Best Speaker prize. This prize will be awarded to the participant who is adjudicated to have performed best during her/his oral presentations. The Best Speaker will be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. (INR10,000/- ).