- ticket title
- 13 year old rape survivor delivered a baby after getting nod from SC for abortion
- SC Passed An Order Stating That National Disaster Management Authority Should Give Special Attention To Children In The Event Of A Disaster.
- Death Sentence Awarded To Firoz Rashid Khan, Tahir Merchant, While Life Term To Salem, Karimullah Khan In 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Common Citizens Are Harassed By Certain Delhi Development Authority Officers .
- Bombay HC Seeks Removal Of Links To Blue Whale Challenge From Social Media
On 6 September, Supreme Court expressed its compassion for the 13 year old rape-survivor and allowed her to abort her 31 week old foetus after Medical board opined that her pregnancy was possible at this stage.
Board further, opined the repercussions for pregnancy that baby would be pre-term and require intensive neo-natal care if pregnancy would be allowed, considering the plight and persecution of girl bench headed by CJI, Amitava Roy and A.M. Khanwilkar, decided to favour the girl’s plea for an abortion.
However, god has already decided the fate of 13 year old rape-survivor as she delivered a boy after a Caesarean-section surgery at Sir JJ Hospital, Byculla. Now, the family of minor mulling to hand over the child to state government.