- ticket title
- SC Has Issued Modified Directions In Regard With Fire Crackers Saying ‘Prevention Is Better Than Cure’.
- Supreme Court Made A Notable Judgment: Six Months Cooling Period In Section 13B(2) For Divorce In Hindu Marriage Act By Mutual Consent Is Not Mandatory
- SC Questioned Whether Re-Tweets Attract Criminal Defamation.
- Karti Chidambaram refuses to appear before CBI in Aircel Maxis case.
- Stay over Floor test pertaining to Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly has been extended till further orders
NALSAR warmly extends its invitation for participation in the NALSAR Justice Bodh Raj Sawhny Memorial Moot Court Competition 2017, scheduled to be held from 13-15 October 2017.
The moot, in its 11th Edition, strives to further interest in the field of Constitutional law.
The moot is organized with the aid and support of Justice Bodh Raj Sawhny Memorial Trust (BRSMT) and with SCCOnline-EBC as our Knowledge Partners.
Attached herewith is the Proposition, Rules, Schedule, Registration Form and Travel Details Form.
We are looking forward to your participation at the 11th NALSAR Justice Bodh Raj Sawhny Memorial Moot Court Competition 2017.
13th – 15th October, 2017
25th September, 2017
For any further clarifications, feel free to contact us through e-mail at [email protected]