- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
IMS Unison University, Dehradun will be hosting and organizing the ‘11th International Conference on Healthcare Systems and Global Business Issues’ on January 2-3, 2018. IMS Unison University is only the third institution in Asia where this international conference will be held. Over the past 17+ years, the conference has established a rich history of fostering mutually beneficial collegiality among academicians, research scholars, students, and industry leaders, from several countries but many of who are based in United States.
Conference Dates: January 2-3, 2018
Location: IMS Unison University, Dehradun, India
Primary Conference Hotel: Four Points by Sheraton, Dehradun
Secondary Conference Hotel: Hotel Lords, Dehradun
All submissions will go through a double blind review and only the papers submitted prior to the October 15, 2018 will be considered for the “Paul T. Bruder Distinguished Paper Award”.
For Brochure, CLICK HERE
For Invitation, CLICK HERE