- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
The School of Excellence in Law are back this year with the 10th Edition of our flagship Moot, Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition,2016. We request you to kindly publish/advertise a post regarding the same as soon as possible since we would love to give the participants ample time to prepare for the moot which is scheduled for December this year. We have attached the write up along with the schedule, rules and moot proposition below for your kind perusal.
Write Up :
The School of Excellence in Law (SOEL) is proud to announce the 10th edition of its flagship moot, the Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition,2016 by extending a special invitation to your institution to participate in the same. Pro Bono is one of the reputed moot court competitions in the country, and is focused on encouraging legal acumen in Environmental Law.
Since its inauguration in 2006, nine editions of the moot have been successfully organised by SOEL. The previous edition of Pro Bono saw participation from various National Law Schools, and the National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR), Hyderabad emerged as winners. We hope this year would be better and bigger than ever before.
We cordially invite teams to be a part of this experience for the upcoming edition, which will be held in December, 2016.
Schedule: – 10th-pro-bono-schedule
Moot proposition: – moot-proposition
Rules: – 10th-pro-bono-rules